Saturday, January 12, 2019

BUY LOTTERY TICKETS IN SCENIC

SATURDAY
JANUARY 12 2019

Got up at 7AM. Very sunny day.

I changed sheets on bed. Hubby started breakfast. Made eggs for himself & dogs.

I made lattes. Barely enough milk for them. We need to grocery shop today.

We watched Spokane News.

Then I walked with Wilson up the cul-de-sac. Came back and hubby & Ben were ready to walk. We walked to the other end of the neighborhood.

Wilson and I walked down to Falcon Ridge Parkway and back.

Hubby picked up mail.

When I got home, hubby was watching Can Am videos "to figure out how to wash his side-by-side".

I looked thru the mail. More bills.

Hubby and I took the Can-Am and went towards Polaris. We found new trails north of the interstate. Then we crossed the interstate and went to Scenic to pick up lottery tickets.

Snow On Mountains


We came back and drove around more. Then we went home.

At home, we had to get the Dually and go get groceries at Walmart.

Came back from Walmart, put groceries away.

Norm came over to talk; make sure that hubby had gotten the metal that he wanted him to weld.

Then I walked down to the Pioneer Center at 4:30PM so we could go swimming. Hubby got there at 5PM with the Dually.

We swam from 5PM to 5:45PM when we got out and showered.

At home we watched a show called YOU about a serial Stalker. It was good.

Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: