Tuesday, January 08, 2019

YET ANOTHER SUNNY DAY

TUESDAY
1-8-2019

Got up at 7AM. Hubby was already making breakfast.

I made the bed, started the Roomba.

I made lattes.

Then we ate breakfast. I took vitamins.

Wilson and I walked at 8:30AM.

When we returned, hubby was vacuuming.

I took a quick shower. 

Darryl called about trim & color in garage. I need to get copies of paperwork for him.

Needed to copy contract.

Paid credit card payment online.

Hubby fixed a couple things on Can-Am.

I did laundry. Cleaned up kitchen dishes. Started dishwasher.

I vacuumed dog beds.

Put dogs outside for a while in the sunshine; they barked at people walking past.

We took the Can-Am out on the Mesa for a while.


 New RMOR Flag on Can-Am

Cowz
Bull

We found a new way off the mesa from the back way; then on the riverbed below, we saw some cows on the trail; and a big mad bull looking at us!

Came back home and watched tv in the afternoon.

I walked down to the Pioneer Center. We went swimming from 7-8PM.

We came back home.


Went to bed at 10PM

No comments: