Friday, October 14, 2016

No Rain, Sunshine, and Wind

FRIDAY
10-14-2016

Got up at 6:00 because I thought hubby had left the light on in the laundry room again. But he was still down there. I pottied and then gave him a hug before he left.

Went back upstairs. Slept until 8:00. Bad nightmares all night long. Then at 8:30, a huge white/grey bird was pecking at the window and woke me up.

Dressed and went downstairs to give dogs their ham. Bud got his pills for breakfast. Then I went to the basement and gave kitties their breakfast meal. Cleaned up their room. Really need to do a THOROUGH cleaning down there this weekend.

I cut up an apple and drank water for breakfast.

Katrina from UPS brought my Lancome order with a bag & the perfume I ordered.

Drove to CDA and got my nails & toes done by Tracey. It was 2:30 before I got out of there.

Went straight home. I was tired.

Took a nap when I got home.

Hubby got home late. He carved a Pumpkin. I had put up lights.

 Pumpkin (not the carved one)
Halloween Orange & Purple lights

We watched TV and went to bed.

No comments: