Wednesday, October 05, 2016

MAKE UP TIME

WEDNESDAY
10-5-2016

Got up at 6AM with hubby. Had to potty and get things out of my Jeep before he took it to work.

I was going to take the Dually today so that I could drop Bud off at the Vet's office at 8AM.

Dressed. Fed the cats and cleaned up after them.

Took Bud into the vet at 8AM. Left him there. Broke out coughing as I was there. Maggie took Bud to the back room.

Drove to school.

Sat with Elsbeth in class. Pam's Pathology class for MCP22.

It was so boring. We took a quiz. I got 80% correct.

Kim came at Noon. Shelly drove her car. Elsbeth, Kim, Shelly, and I went to Starbucks for drinks and Del Taco for tacos. Shelly would not let me pay for anything.

We went back to class and ate lunch.

Kim was supposed to be doing three 80-minute massages today. They asked her to do one more and she said no.

I left at 1PM.

Drove to Rathdrum and picked up Mouse kill baits at Ace Hardware.

I drove to the Vet's and picked up Buddy. Paid the bill.

 Buddy Going to Vet


Drove home. Got mail.

Took Bud inside. Wilson really missed him. I unloaded everything. Left the Dually outside the garage so hubby could put it inside himself. I am too scared to ding the fenders.

I ate my other taco.

Dumped garbage. Put out the mouse poison baits. Did laundry. Put away dishes.

Dr Mike called and said Bud has cruciate knee ligament damage. Needs surgery. TPLO.

Took a nap for an hour. Had horrible dreams.

Hubby got home at 8PM after working at shop in Post Falls.

I AM STILL COUGHING.






No comments: