Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Make Up Hours

TUESDAY
10-11-2016

Got up early. Hubby went to bed early last night; about 10:30.

It was really cold last night. Might have gotten below freezing. 32 Degrees when we got up this morning.

I gave ham to dogs & Bud's pill.

Cleaned up kittens. Gave them food & fresh water. Left their window closed. It was too cold to open it.

Emailed Bud's Posh Brace info to the company, including documents and pictures.

I got dressed & ready for school make-up hours.

Drove to Post Falls. Met hubby at Jack In The Box. He was getting change and some breakfast. He gave me some cash.

I drove to school. Sat in Jen's A&P class for 3 hours. With Angela & Sam.

Then I drove to Wendy's and got burgers for dogs, salad for me.

Drove to Rathdrum, got gasoline and groceries. Mostly cat food & cat litter that we had forgotten the other day.

Then I drove home. Picked up mail. Unloaded groceries.

Took a nap for a while. It is still cold outside, but the sun is shining.

Hubby got home at 6:30. He put boats in the storage building.




No comments: