Friday, October 07, 2016

BRONCHITIS Part 2


THURSDAY
10-6-2016

Got up at 7AM.

I did not go to school for the last day. I was too exhausted and sick. Coughing.  Took the last of the Zpack today and did not feel any better.

Fed ham to the dogs. Gave Bud his pain killer.

Cleaned up the kittens and gave them food. I washed their entire floor.

Did laundry. Did dishes.

Slept a little today. Stupid kids in the back were racing around on their motorcycles.

It rained today.

Hubby got home really late. About 8:30. I made him clean up the kittens tonight.

We watched TV and went to bed at 11PM.

FRIDAY
10-7-2016

Got up at 8:30. Slept late. fed ham to the dogs. Gave Bud his pain killer.

Cleaned up the kittens and gave them food.

Did laundry. Did dishes.

Paid Bills.

Vacuumed.

Ben threw up 3 times today. Once outside on the deck, Once in the Library, and Once in the Hallway. Took me 1 hour to clean it all up.

I took a nap around 3PM-5PM. Could not  keep my eyes open. I was exhausted.

Dave Rodriguez came over to borrow the Dually and the trailer, but decided to change his mind because the trailer does not have brakes and the guy he is hauling the backhoe for did not want to haul it unless it had brakes.

Hubby got home at 6PM.

He changed clothes and we drove in to CDA with the Jeep. Wash the Jeep at the car wash. Then we went to Outback Steakhouse to have their special Towering Shrimp & Filet.





It was pretty good. Our waitress was Heidi. She was a very good server.

We drove home via Seltice and 41. Instead of getting groceries, we came directly home. I was exhausted.

Watched Archer and went to bed.

No comments: