Wednesday, October 12, 2016

More Make Up Hours & A Term Paper

WEDNESDAY
10-12-2016

Got up and felt awful this morning. It was very cold. 30 degrees when I woke up at 6:30.

Hubby had already gotten up at 5:30 and met another boat down at the shop by 6:00.

I felt for him in the bed and was lonely when I noticed he was already gone.

Dressed, went downstairs and gave ham to dogs. Gave Bud his painkiller pills.

Went to the basement and gave kitties their breakfast, cleaned up their litter and fixed their room.

Left the windows closed for the kitties because it was still too cold, but turned on the fan.

I was thinking about staying home today, but decided not to because it would be that much more that I have to make up at the end of the month and I really want to be done with class.

Drove to class at 8AM. Got there about 8:40.

Went into class and nobody seemed to know what was going on. One of the teachers was gone today, so Pam had to take both classes. They had their Mid-term today for Pathology. Tim, Elsbeth, Shelley and I were there to sit in for make-up.

Jackie came in with our Business Project paperwork and grades. I got 97%.

I picked up a paper in my inbox which said that I have to do another term paper to receive academic credit. The subject is Somatic Therapy. I need to research this.

We were finally done at 11:45 and Pam let us go.

I was tired, so came directly home. I had forgotten to get the coupons from hubby to get dog food at the hardware store in Rathdrum.

Kim called me on the cell phone on the way home. I talked to her for a while.

At home, I got mail which was nothing but junk.

Made lunch for myself. Went downstairs and opened windows for kitties. Cleaned up their litter again.

I took a nap until 3:30PM.

No comments: