Tuesday, October 18, 2016

More MAKEUP Hours & Pick up KR from AIRPORT


 Bud with Brace
Made Souffle


Hubby got up at 7:30. He had not set his alarm. He asked me what day it was. Monday, duh.

He was late to work.

I slept until 9:30.  I was sick. Did not do anything all day.

Sat like a bump on a log. Coughed a lot.

Hubby came home at 6:30PM after working OT for 2 hours.

We drove up to Sandpoint to pick up parts out the Sandpoint CO box.

Stopped at Connie's and had dinner. Hubby had homemade meatloaf. I had the French Dip; both were delicious. Then we shared Coconut Cream Pie for dessert. I did not eat much. Made hubby eat it.

Drove back home. It was raining and dark. Cold.

Fed the dogs some ham. Went to bed at 11PM.


Got up at 7AM.

Raining again today.


Fed & cleaned up the kitties.

Gave ham to the dogs. Gave Bud his pills. He spit out one.

Put away the rug that Bravo had chewed.

Drove to school. Picked up a latte for Kim at Starbucks because she was running late.

She drove up the hill just before me.

Sat in Pam's class with the Newbies for the first hour because Jen was absent.

Jen finally came at 10AM. She had forgotten the time.

Jackie was sick this week. Lydia took time off for her daughter's baby.

Texted Panda about all the gossip.

Kim & I went to get another Starbucks latte for her at 11AM break.

Talked to everybody after class.

Stopped at Wendy's for salad & dog burgers. Drove home.

It was raining and cold again.

At home, got mail.

Fed dogs the burgers from Wendy's.

Worked on taxes. Yuck.

Took Beebo at 7:30 and drove to the Post Falls shop. All the latte stands were closed.

Hubby stank of 90 weight. Yuck.

Drove the Jeep to Spokane Airport. IT WAS RAINING ALL THE WAY THERE. We got there early and hubby wanted something to eat. Drove thru crap restaurant in Airway Heights. They have added a lot of fast-food restaurants on the corner by Walmart.

Picked KR up at the Airport right at 9:05. She was waiting by the baggage claim.

Drove back to Post Falls. Dropped KR off at the Post Falls shop because she had her Jeep there to get fixed.

Hubby drove his truck home. I drove the Jeep. It was raining and dark.

At home, we were exhausted and went to bed at 11:30PM.

No comments: