Thursday, October 13, 2016

More Makeup Hours & Nick Visit

THURSDAY
10-13-2016

Got up this morning for potty and Wilson had hopped into bed with us. He was barking outside and then came running into our room.

I went back to sleep until 6:30. Hubby left the light on in the laundry room and that woke me up.

Got up and dressed. Gave dogs ham for breakfast. Gave Bud his pills.

Went downstairs and cleaned up the kitty mess, then fed them.

Drove to school at 8AM. Got there by 8:45. It was raining today.

Nick was there to take the Sample Mblex test on the computer. He was there from 9AM until 12.
I gave him a hug and wished him luck

Sat in on class with Jen. Only missed 4 on the Quiz. Nice review.

I was coughing several times and had to leave class.

Then at 12:00, Kim came to do Clinic and I sat with Elsbeth, Shelly, and Kim for a while.

Left at 12:30 to go over to Walmart to get ink, but forgot my phone. Could not buy ink. I got cat toys, contact lens solution, and light bulbs.

Stopped at Del Tacos for something to eat. Long line.

Drove to Rathdrum and picked up dog food in the pouring rain. Nice kid walked the dog food out to my car and helped me load it.

Got a latte at Jitterz. My throat was sore.

Drove home. Just junk mail.

Unloaded purchases. Went downstairs and cleaned up kittens.

Nick had taken his Mblex Test at 3PM, so I texted him to congratulate him on passing. I knew he would do it.

Hubby got home and parked his truck with the lights on at the shop. I had to drive down there to tell him to shut off the lights.

He came up to the house at 8PM.

We ate dinner and watched The Blacklist. Then watched a little bit of Citizen Kane and went to bed.

I woke up at 1:30AM. Laid there, thinking about bad things.


No comments: