Monday, May 02, 2016

NAILS TODAY

MONDAY
5-2-2016

Hubby woke me at 6:00 AM when he got up for work. He came up to kiss me and I came downstairs to potty. Then he left at 7:00AM.

Got up at 8:30 after Ben jumped into bed with me and we slept from 7:00-8:30.

Opened all the windows because it was already a beautiful, sunny day and the temperature was

I did laundry, put away laundry, did dishes, put away dishes. Washed my hair.

Drove to Hayden. Stopped at Walgreens and picked up cards; b-day cards for hubby, card for Lucille, card for pregnant girl at Wendy's.

Then I got my nails done.

Went to Wendy's and got burgers for dogs & salads for me.

Drove home. Got mail. Received Beebo's new tag in the mail.

Bravo Tag


Hubby got home late after going to pick up parts at Tom's Differentials. He got home at 7:30 after working 2 hours OT.

 Viewing the Work completed by Seth




He made spaghetti (found a hair in it-not mine). We went to bed at 11:30 after the news.

I could not sleep.

No comments: