Thursday, December 17, 2015

WEDNESDAY & thursday

WEDNESDAY
12-16-2015

Got up and ready for school.

Drove to Rathdrum and deposited check for hubby there.

Drove to school and was there in time for 9AM make-up class.

Studied with Panda for our Chinese Medicine test. Andrea never got to class, we talked with Maria. The whole class got loud and Jen came to ask us to quiet down. Then Lydia came in and told us to quiet down & study.

Being bad kids in Make-up class!


When he got to school, Mark gave me See's Candies Truffle chocolates in a small box. That was nice. I thanked him and shared with the rest of the class.

Then at 10AM, we went into the Clinic room for the test. I sat beside Mark. Got 91% on the test! I guessed on most of the answers.

We went over the next set of Meridians, Heart & Small Intestine.

Then we got out the tables and started doing deep tissue body work that Pam was teaching. I chose not to do anything as I had not taken a painkiller and my knee was bothering.

Left at 1PM and went over to get salads & cheeseburgers for dogs.

Then I drove to Hayden Chiropractic. Had Kevin work on my knee and shoulder.

Then drove back to Rathdrum and grocery shopped at Super 1. Got honey, hamburger, tea.

Roads were SUPER ICY.

Went home and unloaded groceries.

Hubby got home late; had stopped at shop first. I drove down there to find him.

I started making dinner for him. Sloppy Joes with Croissants fresh from oven, sweet corn niblets, garlic pasta.

KR came home from Seattle. Hubby and KR talked for a while.

I went to bed early. Very tired.


THURSDAY
12-17-2015

Got up and ready for school. Left at 8AM.

Met hubby at Post Falls car wash and gave him checkbook for Panhandle account.

I went to school and filled out my schedule, turned it in.

Then went to class for 9AM make-up. Amber was teaching the Business Hours class. Panda, Nick, and I were making up hours.

Went to A&P class, Jen was having fibromyalgia attack. She looked bad. We finally got started at 10:20 after everybody got there late. (even Mark was late).

Discussed Chapter 18, Respiratory System. Then I took my missed Kines test at the 2nd break.

We watched videos for most of the time as Jen was ill and not up to teaching. Then we left early.

I met KR & hubby at Pita for lunch.

After lunch, KR & I went to Walmart to shop.

When we were done,  KR drove home and I went to Rathdrum Jitterz to pick up a latte & purchase gift certificates for presents.

Drove home, got mail, unloaded groceries.

KR was loading up the last of her stuff in her car. She took Bravo and left by 3:30PM.

I went out and fed the deer.

Got packages from Fed Ex and UPS.



No comments: