Wednesday, December 09, 2015

LOTS OF MASSAGE

WEDNESDAY
12-9-2015

Got up early and left at 7:30.

I drove to Post Falls, but could not find Tom's shop. So I called hubby and he said it was further out on Seltice.

Hubby parked there and put on his flashers so I could see him. Then Jen drove in a few minutes later. She left her car with Tom and I drove her to get a latte at the place in front of the bowling alley. Then we drove to school.

I went to class with Jen to make up 1 hour. Nick got there to make up with me.

Andrea brought in my last 2 tests in Kines so that I could correct them. That wasted time that I should have been studying the Chinese Medicine for our first quiz in that class today.

Finally got done and I went to other class. Nobody came until much later.

We took the quiz. I got 18/20. Not bad for the first quiz.

Then Pam lectured for 1 hour and graded tests. We talked her into giving us training on massage.

I left at 12:55 so I could get to Slick Rock and sit in the dry sauna. I sat in there for 20 minutes. Then drove back to school and signed into Clinic to get my massages.

Taylor massaged me first. Lighthanded, very warm hands. Lots of Lomi/Lomi flowing strokes. Then Leticia came in and gave me quite a work-out. She stretched my arms, my shoulders.

I felt better than I ever have!

Jen was waiting in the classroom, I drove her to Tom's. He was going to order the part for her.

So I dropped her off and drove off. Called KR and had to drive over to CDA to meet her and pay for the dog grooming as they don't take credit cards.

I met her there. Talked to Apryl for a few minutes. KR loaded the dogs into the Dodge and drove off. I drove back to Post Falls and got a Pita salad. Then drove home.

At home, I unloaded all my school stuff, talked to KR, ate my salad.

KR loaded some stuff into the Dodge so she could take it over to her new house and unload it.

I watched tv, washed laundry, vacuumed. Studied for test in A&P tomorrow.






No comments: