Thursday, December 03, 2015

Wed & Thur School

WEDNESDAY
12-3-2015

Got up at 7AM. Dressed and ready for school. It was snowing, so had to take longer to get to school. At school by 8:45AM. Made up 1 hour in Jen's class with Nick.

Then we went over to Pam's Traditional Chinese Medicine Class in the clinic room. Late comers finally got in at 10:15AM. Pam was talking with us about the storm & the Thanksgiving break.

We went over our homework and how to do it. Then we went over more of the first section. Pam handed out next week's section. We are to have a quiz over it next week.

After class was done, I left school and drove to get burgers at Jack-In-The-Box. They are running a Onion & Cheddar burger special.

Drove to Rathdrum and picked up a latte for KR.

Came home and got the mail. Lots of boxes for KR in the post box. Then another box in the garage.

I worked on my Traditional Chinese Medicine homework from the time I got home until 7PM.

Hubby came home after working 2 hours OT.

Bravo barked all night long.



THURSDAY
12-4-2015

Bravo barked outside all night long. I had to get up this morning and shut the dog door to keep him inside. Hubby had left the dryer going and it was noisy, so I had to get up and turn that off.

Got up at 7:15AM. Really did not want to go in to school. Dressed & got ready.

Drove to school. Got there at 8:45AM. Sat in on 1 hour for make-up class in Pam's Pathology.

Then went in Room #4 for our class with Jen for A&P. We went over Lymph System Chapter 17. After we were done, we got our schedules that had just come out. Set up tables and worked on sub-scap work. I just took off my sweater and left my bra on. I have no modesty in front of the class anymore. Jen worked on my shoulder to show everybody. It made my shoulder feel better, but I got up and was instantly dizzy & listing to the left while walking down the hallway to get water. Ate some of the cashews that Panda had brought for me.

After school, I got a Pita salad. Then drove to Rathdrum and got a latte for KR. Stopped at Stein's to get honey roasted cashews, but they did not have any so I got peanuts instead. Purchased tree decorations for this year. Little lighted snowmen.

KR went into town with the Dodge to go look at homes with Nate, the Realtor.

Katrina, the UPS driver and her assistant came with packages. I gave them chocolate bars.

The Fed Ex guy came with a delivery. I gave him a chocolate bar.

I took Bravo to the Vet at 5PM to check on his stomach rash. Dr Mike gave us Prednisone for allergies. 

Hubby came home at 6PM and stayed at the shop until 9PM. KR came back from looking at houses at 6:30PM.

I paid bills online.





No comments: