Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Not Feeling Good

TUESDAY
12-15-2015

Hubby left at 6:30 this morning. He came back in and grumbled something, then left again.

I got up at 8:30. My knee was hurting bad. The rest of my body was hurting, too. I decided to stay home today.

Did laundry & dishes.

Gave ham to the dogs. Made eggs for myself.

Ordered some things on H&M.

Cleaned up the urine that Lil Bit had peed on the dog bed in the library. Bad dog. I think he is upset that Bravo is still here...

Advised Volcom that they had the incorrect jeans in their offices via Fed Exp since 12/3. Told them I wanted a refund now.

I ordered Xmas cards from Fiverr. Making us & the dogs wearing stupid Xmas sweaters.

Have to mail them as soon as they come.

Not getting very many cards this year...

Hubby brought me home salad.

I went to bed early. Was hurting.

No comments: