Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Just a NORMAL day

TUESDAY
12-29-2015

Tried to sleep in late, but hubby got up and started making noises. The fireplace started so I could not sleep anymore without being too hot.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs. I cleaned up the kitchen and made eggs for myself.

We sat on the couches and watched CSI for a while. I cleaned up things. Started taking down Xmas decor. Started a couple loads of laundry and started the dishwasher. Then hubby got dressed. He shoveled off the back porch and started the Excursion.

I paid some bills online and balanced the checking account.

Then I put on my Sorels and picked up Lil Bit. Locked the door and loaded in the Excursion.

Dropped off garbage at the dump.

We drove to the park. The Latte stand was closed in Athol. Such a bitch.

Walked to the Frisbee area on the road in the snow ruts. Hubby fell on the ice. He hurt his hip.

We dodged cars as we walked back to the Excursion.

Mailed letters at the Athol Post Office on the way back.

Drove home. Hubby had a snack, shoveled off the front deck, then went down to the shop to meet a guy.

No comments: