Wednesday, December 23, 2015

WEDNESDAY B4 XMAS

WEDNESDAY
12-23-2015

Got up when hubby left for work. I laid on the couch for a while. It was too hot upstairs.

When hubby took my Jeep, I went back upstairs and slept for another hour.

I still hurt all over - STRESS. And my knee hurts bad.

When I got up, I gave ham to the dogs. Started laundry.

Took Xmas postcards down to the mailbox with the dogs. Ben & Bud ran free. I had Lil Bit on a leash. Had to put on my Sorels & coat. It was only 28 degrees and hubby had not plowed last night.

Shoveled both decks. I was exhausted.

UPS came. Katrina gave us an adorable little lightbulb Penguin ornament. She is so sweet.

Then I put away clean dishes.

Shoveled the decks 2 more times. Then I made a double wide path for the dogs out to the woods.

I paid off some more on the credit card bill. We are at ZERO balances.

Fed Ex STILL has not delivered the Priority package that I paid for overnight shipping. They did not deliver it for the 2nd day in a row.

Hubby got home at 7PM. We went over to Spirit Lake to get some groceries and bones for dogs. But they did not have bones. Hubby got ribs for dinner.

We came home and put away groceries.

No comments: