Monday, December 21, 2015

MORE CLINIC MONDAY & NAILS- Deralee/Hannah

MONDAY
12/21/2015

Got up at 6:45. Washed my hair. Got dressed.

Did makeup. Almost forgot that I had to leave for clinic by 7:45!

Drove quickly thru the snow & snow-buried roads to AICM. Did Clinic hours.

Driving on Snow Covered Roads


Kelsey at Clinic had gotten engaged on Saturday night. She showed everybody her ring!

I had 1 massage client at 9AM, then had 1 hour break. So I went into the laundry room and sorted sheets.

Sorted Sheets during downtime at Clinic


Then I did 2 more massage clients.

Left by 1PM after cleaning everything up.

Stopped at Wendy's to get salads & burgers for dogs.

Hubby texted me and said he bought his new truck.

New Dually

Drove home. Really bad roads by then. Clagstone & Diagonal were awful.

At home, I got the mail. Then shoveled both decks. Gave burgers to dogs.

Wrapped Deralee's, Hannah's, and Jen-bunny's presents.

Loaded the Jeep with presents, then drove to get my nails done at 3:30.

Really snowing hard. Got my nails done. Deralee gave me a head wrap and earrings. Hannah gave me a scarf. They are so sweet.

Left there at 4:00. Returned home. Snow coming down even harder.

At home, I was exhausted. Did laundry. Ate salad. Watched tv.

Tried to rest.

Hubby got home early. He brought pizza to bake in the oven. As soon as he sat down on the couch to eat, the power went out!

The decks were shoveled in the dark by hubby. Then Mark came up with the plow bronco to do the driveway and all the snow that had fallen from the garage.

I let Ben & Bud out to play with Jack, the dog. They ran around and played for a long time. Lil Bit barked at them from the deck.

I gave Jack a piece of pizza.

Then Mark left and hubby took the plow Bronco down to the shop. He walked back and came inside for the night. We had all our flashlights out. The generator decided not to start again. So we were fortunate that the fireplace had been running when the power went out. The propane was still burning.

We went to bed at 9PM. We were both exhausted.



No comments: