Tuesday, December 22, 2015

XMAS CARDS

TUESDAY
12-22-2015

Woke up at 12:30PM when the power came back on; had to go and turn off all the lights & appliances.

Then slept until hubby got up at 6AM to shovel decks and watch the morning news for weather info.

I got up at 7:45am.

Took a hot bath.

I canceled both of my Dr appointments because it started snowing again. I did not want to drive anywhere today.

Gave fresh water & food to dogs. Made eggs for myself.

Did laundry & dishes.

Addressed Xmas cards.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM G&H, LIL BIT, BUD, & BEN

Went down to the mail box with Lil Bit on a leash, the snow was over his head. He had to hop in the snow. Bud & Ben came with us. They ran all over in the snow.

Checked on the propane. It is 50% full.

Hubby got home after 6:30. He brought chicken sandwiches from KFC for the dogs.

He sat on the couch resting for a while. Then Dave R called and had parts from Sandpoint. Hubby took my Jeep and met him on Hwy 95 in Athol.

Then he came home. We were tired and went to bed after the 10:00 news.
 




No comments: