Wednesday, July 27, 2022

WEDNESDAY / STORM / RAIN /PICKING UP CARMENS PACKAGE

WEDNESDAY
7-27-2022
 
 
Up at 6:30AM. 
 
I made lattes. 
 
Hubby made breakfast for the dogs & fed them. He gave cheese to the cats. The cats are still eating their tuna from yesterday.
 
We watched morning News on TV.
 
Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:45AM. Hubby had to pick up Jay so that he could get his UTV at the shop this morning.

I did bookwork. I put away clean laundry. I started the dishwasher.

I watched TV.
 

 

Hubby & Tater got home at 3:30PM.
 
We ordered groceries from Smith's to be picked up at 8PM. We were going to take the dogs and walk them at the park.
 
But it started to rain violently at 4PM. I ran down the street to get Dave & Carmen's flag from the side of their house. I picked up a package on the front door. Then ran back. Lightning was striking very near. Hubby watched me run back. I was SOAKED! Took off all my clothes and took a hot bath.
 
We watched DCI Banks for a while. Then the girl from Smith's called and asked us to come pick up groceries early.  




Hubby left at 6PM and went to get groceries. He took pictures of the retaining pond by Hardy & Flat Top Mesa.


When he came back home, we put the groceries away. 

Still rained all night long. We went to bed at 10PM. 

It was supposed to rain until Midnight.

No comments: