Monday, July 18, 2022

MONDAY / CLOUDY / GARBAGE CAN OUT

MONDAY
7-18-2022
 
Up at 7:30AM. I went to the kitchen and made lattes.
 
Hubby had already let the dogs outside for potty and fed them.
 
Hubby said he slept all night long until 6AM.
 
We watched morning News on TV.

It was cloudy all over and cooler. No rain, tho.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM.

I cleaned up cat litter. I put dishes in dishwasher and started it. I started washing clothes. I put them in dryer. By 2PM, I put away clean dishes and clean clothes. 

I picked up dog poo outside.

I put fresh washer and more bird seed out for the birds.

I cleaned up the floor in the kitchen. Lots of dog/cat hair. Found some more broken blue glass from the other day...

I did bookwork.
 
I watched TV. 

I took the garbage can out to the street at about 2PM. I was the FIRST on the block to get my can out.

Hubby & Tater got home at 3:45PM.

Hubby had a snack. Tater went outside to potty and had a snack when he came back inside.

Dogs settled down to nap.

Hubby and I went to swim from 5PM to 6PM. Nobody else at the pool.

We came home and watched TV. 


No comments: