Monday, July 25, 2022

MONDAY / RING DOORBELL REPAIR / RAIN RAIN RAIN

 MONDAY
7-25-2022
 
 
 
 Up at 6:30AM.

I made lattes. 

Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs.

Hubby helped me make the bed.

I took water and bird food outside. I picked up dog poo.

We watched morning News on TV.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM.

I did bookwork.

I watched TV.

I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 

RING doorbell repairman came at Noon and stayed until 1:30PM. He never did get the CHIME to ring inside and suggested purchasing a CHIME from RING. Oh, well.

Before coming home, Hubby stopped at Scenic Store to buy lottery tickets.

Hubby & Tater came home at 3:30PM. I let Tater outside for potty. He was filthy from sitting at the shop.
 
It RAINED a lot. 

Hubby & Tater took a shower. 
 
I put the garbage can out on the street for tomorrow's garbage collection.
 
I walked down to get the mail. More black shirts from Amazon. Replacement credit card from Chase. I walked with Wilson down to get mail. Ran into the people from up the hill. Diane...and her husband and their dog. 

We watched TV. 
 
Took marijuana gummies and went to bed at 11PM.


No comments: