Saturday, July 30, 2022

SATURDAY / BRYSON VISITS / FED EX DELIVERY / DOMINOS

SATURDAY
7-30-2022
 
 Up at 7AM. Slept late!

I made lattes. 

Hubby let the dogs outside and then made breakfast for them. He fed the dogs. 

I loaded the dishwasher and started it.

Started washing clothes.

Bryson stopped off early in the morning to drop off some things.

We watched TV all day. Mostly Roadkill. Hubby loves that show. What great adventures to be able to travel across country.

I ate some mushrooms and they made me nauseous. I had to rest on the sofa for an hour. 

I hurt REALLY BAD TODAY. Nothing that I did made my Lupus feel any better. FEELS LIKE I AM BURNING ALIVE. 

We ordered pizza, breadsticks, hot wings, brownie, and Coke from Dominos. Gave $20 tip to the kid that delivered it.
 
At 5PM, we had rain, clouds, HUMIDITY, had to take our cushions inside because of the wind.

Kept watching Roadkill until we went to bed at 1AM. 


No comments: