Tuesday, July 12, 2022

TUESDAY / SICK

TUESDAY
7-12-2022
 
 
Hubby up at 2AM and let Wilson outside. I am up at 4AM and let Wilson outside.  

Tater & Wilson got out of bed at 6AM. 

I made breakfast for the dogs & fed them. Wilson did not eat his breakfast. Tater ate Wilson's breakfast. 

The garbage service drove by and our garbage can was not put out last night. So I had to take the can out 
and put it by the road so it could be dumped. 
 
I made latte for Hubby.

I put laundry in the washer. I started dishwasher. I cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo. I put water in the bird bath.

I am exhausted. I cannot eat or drink without having intense stomach cramps and nausea.

Hubby is sick. He slept late. 

We watched morning News. Hubby left for the shop at 10AM. 

I watched TV. My knee hurts. I can't think.

Hubby & Tater got home at 3:30PM.

Hubby made chicken on the grille at 6:20PM.

Email from Insurance copmany for Workman's Comp sent and Audit. Because the IRS told us to file once a year for the 940, I now have to create a 941 from scratch that Quickbooks failed to file. This stressed me out and gave me a headache.

I made Eucalyptus tea for him because he was still not feeling good.

I ate a pot brownie, and had coffee with Kahlua.
 
We watched another episode of ONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING on Hulu.
 
I had a horrible headache, STILL.

Hubby coughed all night. I went to bed at 9PM.

Hubby came to bed much later. He coughed while in bed.

No comments: