Friday, July 01, 2022

JULY / FRIDAY / NAILS

 FRIDAY
7-1-2022 


Up at 5:30AM. I could not sleep anymore.

Hubby had already made breakfast for the dogs & fed them. He had let them out for potty as they got up the same time that I did. 

I went to the kitchen and made lattes. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher. I started dishwasher.

I put seed & water out for the birds. I put bunny food out on a plate as there was a bunny out there. A. Very. Small. Bunny.
 
I paid bills. I paid more bills. I paid even more bills. I hate the first of the month.

Hubby watched TV for a while.

Hubby called TDS and gave the phone to me calling about Internet Connectivity credit. Talked to Tasheka at 8AM  l-855-244-0127. She said that the info will be forwarded to the correct department and that we should check back in 2 weeks to make sure the credit is applied.

Hubby left at 8:30AM.

I vacuumed up cat litter. I started washer. 

I cleaned vacuum. Hubby called from Bank to find out which account to make deposit.

I called Hubby to find out why he purchased Raffle Tickets on Amazon. He said Dominic & the club are going to do give-away raffles. 

Dogs In. Dogs Out.

Got done with Bookwork at 1PM.
 
I watched new show on FreeVee called Almost Paradise. 
 
Then at 2:30PM, I took the FMF to get my nails done at GS Nails. Andy said that he cannot do French Fade nails.
 
FORGOT MY PHONE AT HOME. 

I stopped at the shop. Saw Jay & Amy there. Ralph stopped. I asked him about his surgery. Chris changed the oil in the FMF. Hubby and I left to drive home.

At home, we ordered deep dish pizza special for 2 pizzas. I got pepperoni & cheese. Hubby got sausage and pineapple. 

We took marijuana cookie and mushroom chocolate. I went to bed early at 8PM.


No comments: