Wednesday, July 20, 2022

WEDNESDAY / BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT / BUY NEW 2018 POLARIS / WILSON POOP / RED LOBSTER

WEDNESDAY
7-20-2022
 
91F Degrees this morning.
 
Awake at 6AM. I stayed in bed for a few more minute.s
 
Up at 6:45AM. 

I went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
Then I transferred $ 

Hubby was already up. He did not sleep well last night. Wilson was up all night long with poop. He pooped in the office. I had to clean it up.

Hubby made breakfast for the dogs & fed them. He had already put them outside for potty.
 
Hubby helped me make the bed. He put the comforter in the washing machine because Wilson had poop on his butt last night that got onto the comforter. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and loaded the dishwasher.

Hubby left at 8:30AM. Tater stayed home as he had a bath last night.

I did bookwork.

Brazilian Blowout at 2-3PM with Brianne.
 
Hubby picked me up.

Late lunch at Red Lobster St George, Utah. 4-5PM.

BAYOU KETTLE FOR HUBBY
SEAFARER'S FEAST FOR ME

Picked up dogs at Dogtown 5PM. Gave them LOTS of water. They were panting for a long time.

Drove to ST Auto in Hurricane and gave check to guy for Polaris UTV.

Drove to his house and picked up Polaris with guy's trailer.
 
Drove to Littlefield where Hubby got lottery tickets and donuts.
 
In Mesquite, we drove home. Parked truck & UTV in front of house. I unloaded dogs. Let them out for potty.
 
2018 POLARIS
 
 
I was suddenly exhausted after getting home.
 
Made latte and sat on the sofa. Hubby gave me a marijuana gummy.
 
We watched Corner Gas. 
 
Went to bed at 9PM.


No comments: