Monday, July 04, 2022

FOURTH OF JULY 2022 / MONDAY / FIREWORKS AT EUREKA

 MONDAY
 JULY 4TH 2022 
 
 
 

Up at 8AM. I slept late. Hubby stayed sleeping.

Hubby had already been up early and fed dogs. He had already let them outside.

I let the dogs out for potty. Wilson had been whining and really needed to go out for poop.

I made lattes. 

Hubby slept until NOON.
 
I watched TV. 
 
I started laundry. Then I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.
 
Hubby cleaned out cat litter. We made the bed.  

I cleaned bird poop off the fence with the hose and a scrub sponge. I put more water out for the birds. I filled the dog water outside.

Hubby made loose meat sandwiches. They were pretty good. When he gave it to me, my mouth got burnt it was so hot. 

Watched TV today.

I took a nap from 5PM to 7PM.
 
DOGS RELAXING WITH DAD ON SOFA
 

At 8PM, we took the dogs over to the park by the Mesquite Community Center. There were cars that were parking there and we figured they parked for the 4th of July Fireworks. 

We loaded the dogs after walking for 45 minutes. Gave them fresh ice water. Tater was quite thirsty. Drove over to the hill across from Primex. Hubby faced the truck towards the Eureka. We watched 15 MINUTES of fireworks and then it was over. 

Drove home. Unloaded dogs into the house. I let them out for potty. Then gave treats to the dogs.

Watched Shut Eye on Hulu.

I took a couple gummy marijuanas and did not feel tired.

I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 

Went to bed at 11:45PM

No comments: