Tuesday, July 19, 2022

TUESDAY / WATCHED TV / SWIM / TATER BATH / WILSON POOP

TUESDAY
7-19-2022
 
 
Up at 7:20AM. I am exhausted.
 
I go to the kitchen to make lattes.
 
I put $ from Quickbooks into the Bank.
 
I put birdseed and water out for the birds. 
 
I picked up dog poo.
 
I watched TV most of today. Difficult to think. I was bored.
 
Hubby & Tater got home at 3:30PM. Hubby had lunch - he warmed up spaghetti. Hubby brought the garbage can in from the street.
 
We went swimming at 5PM-6PM. Kathy & Irl came later about 5:30PM. We talked to the new bald guy in the pool. He used to own a gunshop in Oregon.
 
Then we rode home on our bikes the back way. Saw some bunnies.
 
At home, I had spaghetti.
 
Hubby gave Tater a bath. 
 
We watched TV. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa.
 
Went to bed at 9:30PM. However, Wilson had poop on his butt and I had to clean it up. He had dropped some poop on the carpet in our room. He had rubbed the poop on our comforter. I cleaned everything up. 
 
Went to sleep. Wilson jumped off the bed about 2-3 times during the night. Hubby let him out a couple times.
 

No comments: