Friday, July 15, 2022

FRIDAY / EYE DOCTOR / NAILS / IV INFUSION

FRIDAY
7-15-2022


Hubby had been up at 4AM and walked the cat around outside while holding Rattler. Wilson had to go potty and stayed out for a long time.

Up at 7:30AM.

Both of us slept late. 
 
I got up and made the bed. Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them. Hubby seems to be feeling better.
 
I put $ in bank. 
 
I paid credit card bills.
 
Hubby changed cat litter. 
 
I put dirty laundry in washer & started it. I cleaned up breakfast dishes. 
 
Hubby left for the shop at 8:45AM. Tater stayed home today because he got a bath last night.
 
I did bookwork.
 
I watched TV.
 
Then at 12:30, I realized that I was late getting ready. I locked the doors. Left the dogs at home. Then I drove to Walmart for my eye appointment. No change in vision in right eye, no retinal detachment from the flashing light I saw the other day. Dr thinks it was blood pressure? I don't think so.
 
While I was in my appointment, my two nails fell off. 

I could barely drive home. Too much sun and glare. I drove home at 25 mph. 

At home, I already had a headache, so I took aspirin. 

I called Hubby to come get me for my nail appointment. He said that he would drop Bryson off at Roadrunner Tire and come get me. I then called Hubby several times to find out where he was. Finally had to yell at him thru the audio Wyze at the shop. He came home to get me. 

I got to my nails at 3PM. Andy replaced the two nails that had lifted off.

Done with Andy at 3:45PM. We raced over to the IV Infusion and got our infusions. Rodney & Theresa not there. Just the nurses. The pregnant one poked us & did our infusions. Only 3 other patients there.

At 5PM, we paid and drove to Wendy's because I was hungry. Got burgers. Then we drove to Dairy Queen because I wanted ice cream.

At home, we ate. I gave burgers/chix to dogs. Hubby had chili & french fries. I had burger. 

We both got sick from the ice cream. No more ice cream for us!

We watched TV. I had to pass out on the sofa because my headache was so bad. Still too much light coming into the eyes.

I went to bed at 8:45PM.

Hubby stayed up because his stomach was bothering him, too.



No comments: