Wednesday, July 13, 2022

WEDNESDAY / SWIM IN POOL

WEDNESDAY
7-13-2022 

Up at 6:30AM. 

I let the dogs out. 

Hubby was still sick so I let him sleep late. 

I made breakfast for the dogs & fed them. 

I made lattes. 
 
I transferred $ to Bank. I paid bills.

I put dirty clothes in washing machine and started it.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put in dishwasher.

Hubby got up at 8AM. 

He & Tater left for the shop at 8:45AM.

I did bookwork. 

Hubby and Tater got home at 4PM.

We got ready to go swimming.

At 5PM, we drove the motorcycles to swimming. I accidentally left my key at the front desk and had to go get it. Ran into Kathy & Irl as they were coming in the community center. Kathy squealed when I said it was our motorcycles out front.

We forgot that Bunco was tonight. Carmen came outside to the pool and talked to us. Hubby was getting lots of leg and foot cramps in his left leg. I tried to massage them, but cannot do very well in the pool water.

We left at 6PM. Both of us got sunburnt. Hubby's motorcycle was on 1/4 charge. He ran out of charge as he was coming in the driveway at home. I stopped to get mail.

At home, we ordered Domino's pizza online. I got a thin crust only cheese (trying to capture the memories of Tony's pizza in Cedar Falls). It was ok, but not great. 
 
 
TATER & WILSON SHARING PIZZA

The delivery drive left it on the front porch as our RING doorbell does not work.
 
We ate pizza, I took 2 gummies. Hubby took some Benadryl. He has still been coughing. 
 
CRAZY DOGS ON SOFA
 
 


 
 
I went to bed at 9PM. Hubby came to bed much later.
 
Hubby was up at 2AM as he could not sleep, got cramps. 
 


No comments: