Friday, July 08, 2022

FORGOTTEN THURSDAY / POOL / SOLAR PANELS

THURSDAY
7-8-2022
 
 
Up at 6AM. 
 
I made lattes in the kitchen. Hubby let the dogs out for potty and made breakfast for them.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes. I started dishwasher. Made the bed. I put dirty clothes in dishwasher and started it.

Hubby drove RV with Tater. I took Wilson in the FMF.
 
Dropped off OMNI at camping World 9AM. 
 
Hubby got lost on the way. I walked dogs while he discussed with the Rep everything that needs to be fixed.
 
Afterwards, we drove to Starbucks and picked up egg bites. 
 
Stopped at Flying J on the way home and picked up lottery tickets.
 
At home, we parked the FMF. Hubby took the Dually to the shop with Tater.
 
I did bookwork at home.  

Hedgehog guys got here at a little before 2AM. They rang the doorbell, but the RING did not work.

Hubby got home at 2PM; Tater was all excited and played with the Solar sales guys. 

The Sales guys left at 3PM. 

We watched TV for a while.

At 5PM, we went swimming at the Community Center. Rode our bikes over. 

Upon returning home, we let the dogs out for potty. They got treats.

We watched TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.
 

No comments: