Sunday, July 31, 2022

SUNDAY / HUMID / TRAILER TO RODNEY / DAIRY QUEEN SLUSHIES/ DAVE & CARMEN BACK / WALMART GROCERIES

 SUNDAY
7-31-2022
 
87F Degrees when I woke up this morning.
 
Up at 8AM.
 
Hubby stayed in bed until 8:30AM.
 
I let the dogs outside for potty.
 
I put tuna out for the cat. I made lattes.
 
I started cleaning the floor with the steam cleaner.
 
I put out water & bird seed for birds. I picked up dog poo. I gave the dogs more fresh water.
 
Hubby got up and made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.
 
HUMID TODAY.
 
Watched Adventures of Brisco County Jr. on TV.
 
Bryson texted permission to take out the Can Am with a friend. He broke a belt, but Hubby told him on the phone they fixed it and got back safely.
 
I walked down to get mail. Took Carmen's package to her. Talked to them. They are back after their trip to Idaho.
 
We took the trailer down to meet Rodney & Theresa at the IV Infusion building at 1PM.  I gave Theresa an orange crushed velvet pumpkin for Rodney and a purple/blue pumpkin for Theresa.

Stopped to get Slushies from Dairy Queen. I got blue raspberry. Hubby got cherry.

I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 

I picked up more dog poo in the back yard.
 
I worked on gluing more pumpkins. Trying to finish up the ones I have already done.

Hubby & Tater got groceries from Walmart that we had ordered by 3PM. It got very dark and spit rain. We got an alert on our phones VERY LOUD that advised of Flash Flooding in our area.

Hubby had to go shop at Smith's because Walmart did not have eggs, onions, or milk.

I did bookwork.

Tater & Hubby got back by 4PM. Put away groceries.

Hubby had purchased ground beef and made Sloppy Joe's for dinner.

I ordered paper towels for the shop & a new comforter for our bed from Costco.

I ordered a Scanning Tool for the shop from eBay that Hubby asked me to buy.




No comments: