Tuesday, July 26, 2022

TUESDAY / HUMID

TUESDAY
7-26-2022
 
78 DEGREES THIS MORNING
 
HOT AND HUMID 
 
Up at 6AM this morning. I heard Hubby banging around in the kitchen.
 
He was making breakfast for the dogs. I dressed while he let the dogs outside. 
 
Hubby gave them breakfast. I made lattes. 
 
I transferred $ to bank. I paid rent at the shop.
 
Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. 
 
I watched SHERLOCK until Noon.
 
Then I did bookwork until 1:30PM.
 
 


Hubby and Tater home at 2:30PM.

We watched TV and Hubby fell asleep on the sofa until 4:30PM.

I packed bags for swimming.

We left at 5PM on our bikes for the community Center. 

I took a picture of bird poop on the table again. Nobody has cleaned it up. NOBODY IS CLEANING UP THE POOL AREA FOR OVER 2 WEEKS.

We talked with Jay & Amy in the pool.

We came home at 6PM because it was cooler, the wind was blowing and I was freezing in the water.

At home, I wanted Hubby to get dinner at the 1880 Grille. But he did not want to pick up food for home. He wanted to "eat it there". Which I did not want to do. So we just stayed home.

Watched TV.
 
Had to take a Nitroglycerin as my chest on the left side was hurting under the arm. It got better after the pill. I did not get a headache from the pill.
 
Sat on a heating pad. I had gotten a chill.

I took 2 gummies and went to bed at 10PM.




No comments: