Saturday, July 09, 2022

SATURDAY / NO KNEE PAIN / NO SUGAR CRAVINGS

SATURDAY
7-9-2022
 
Slept late. Wilson jumped off the bed and went out to the living room. Hubby let the dogs outside. 
 
Hubby was up at 6AM. 
 
I got up at 8:30AM.  

I went to the kitchen and cleaned up breakfast dishes, put away clean dishes from the dishwasher. 

I made lattes. 

Hubby left in the Dually for the shop. He had to pick up tie-downs for Dave N who is picking up a new UTV in California.

Hubby & Tater were back by 10AM. 

Hubby played with a remote car; Tater liked it, Robert chased it everywhere. 

We drove our motor bikes around the new subdivision looking at possible new lots. 

Then we rode over to the Sales Center to ask for a plat plan for the new subdivision. Not a lot of possible places for a huge lot/swimming pool.

We watched TV.

I had repeated diarrhea today. 

At 3PM, I went to get mail at the post box. We got the title for the Jeep that Hubby bought from Chad. 


No comments: