Tuesday, July 05, 2022

TUESDAY / HOT

 TUESDAY
7-5-2022
 
 
Up at 6:30AM when I heard Hubby vacuuming.
 
I made lattes. 
 
We sat down to watch morning News.
 
Joe called and said he might have a buyer for the RV.
 
Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM.
 
I watched TV for a while. BORING new Endeavour episode. The 8th season is just awful.

I put away clean clothes. I put away clean laundry.
 
Let Wilson outside several times. 
 
I walked down to get mail at 2:45 and saw Garry & Dawn coming home. I walked to the house and talked to Dawn for a while.
 
Hubby got home at 3:30PM with Tater. I let Tater out for potty. Gave both dogs some treats. 
 
Chris K came later. He had to sign his plea bargain for his speeding ticket. Then we had to loan him the $ to pay his fine. Had to sign documents for the Promissory Note. Told him we cannot help him out anymore. 
 
Chris left at 4PM.
 
Hubby and I sat down to watch TV. I took a nap for a while. We watched Leverage: Redemption, Almost Paradise, and Blitz.
 
We went to bed at 10:30PM.
 

No comments: