Friday, July 08, 2022

FRIDAY / EVERYTHING HURTS

 FRIDAY
7-8-2022
 
 
Hubby was up at 4:30AM on the sofa, watching TV. He said he could not sleep.
 
He let the dogs out. I was still sleeping until 6:30AM. Got up and dressed.
 
Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
I made the bed. 
 
Hubby & I sat down to watch morning News on TV.
 
Then we left the dogs at home and drove to Walmart for milk & groceries. 

Had to check out with a checkout person to use our Healthy Benefits card. 

Drove back home and put away groceries.

Hubby & Tater left for work at 9AM. 

I got mail on the way home.

I did bookwork. Drove to the shop at 11;:38AM to pick up Tater so the guys could go eat at the ELKS club in town. 

I watched TV. Feeling worse. Everything hurts. It is difficult to think or move.
 
I put away clean dishes. 


No comments: