Thursday, July 14, 2022

THURSDAY / HUBBY FEELING BETTER

THURSDAY
7-12-2022
 
 
I was up at 6AM. Had intense endo cramps and cramps in my whole body. Tried to take a hot bath, but broke out in sweat when I got into the bathroom. So I drained the tub. Robert was still sitting on the towel, so I left him there.
 
I let the dogs outside for potty several times.
 
I turned the A/C down as I was sweating. Hubby had left it on 76 all night.
 
I made lattes. I put wet clothes from last night into dryer. I put dirty dishes in dishwasher. I threw away the pizza boxes.
 
I cleaned the cat litter. 
 
I made breakfast for the dogs & fed them.  

I transferred $ to Bank. I paid Payroll.

Hubby finally got up at 8AM. He got dressed. 

I made the bed.

Hubby sat on the sofa and watched morning News with me.

Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:45AM. 

I did bookwork.

I put away clean clothes.

While putting away clean dishes, I dropped a blue glass and it broke. I had to clean it up with the vacuum. Tried to pick up the big pieces. Put Wilson outside so he would not walk into the kitchen.

At 3:30PM, I worked on bookkeeping.
 
Hubby and Tater were home by 4PM. Hubby washed Tater & Wilson outside on the patio.
 
Then Hubby came in and took a shower.
 
We had to go pick up parts at Starbucks from the new salesman at Moto Zoo.
 
We shopped at Walmart. Got toilet bowl cleaner, more milk, meat for the dogs, vegetables.
 
Came home and unloaded groceries. I washed some more clothes. 
 
LOTS OF DARK CLOUDS, NO RAIN
 
 
Both of us took marijuana gummies. Hubby seems to be getting better. He fell asleep on the sofa.
 
I went to bed at 9:45PM. Hubby came to bed later.
 


No comments: