Thursday, July 21, 2022

THURSDAY /

 THURSDAY
7-21-2022
 
 
Up at 4:30AM when Wilson had to potty. Hubby put him out. I went potty. We went back to bed.  

Up at 7AM. Slept late. Dogs woke me up. I was hot & sweaty. Hubby left thermostat on 75F again.

I let the dogs out. I went potty.

I made lattes. 

I put dirty clothes in washer. I put away clean dishes from dishwasher.

We watched morning News on TV.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM.

I watered plants out front. 

I did bookwork.
 
By 1:15PM, I was done with bookwork.
 
I put away clean laundry.
 
I put away clean dishes.
 
I started to watch Sherlock Holmes.

Hubby & Tater got home at 3:30PM.

Hubby and I took the FMF and drove to Walmart for groceries. Hubby ran into some guy that works at Roadrunner Tire and had to talk with him.

We drove home and unloaded groceries.

No comments: