Friday, October 01, 2021

OCTOBER 1 2021 / MOTO ZOO ST GEORGE / GEESE ARE BACK

OCTOBER 1 2021
FRIDAY
 
 

 
 
Up at 6AM when somebody called Hubby on phone. It was some retailer. 
 
Then Hubby started making breakfast eggs for the dogs. I got up and made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
We loaded dogs into Harley truck and drove to Wendys for breakfast sandwiches. Then we drove to the dump. The dump girl really loved on the dogs.

We drove home. I unloaded with Wilson. Stupid female neighbor was out in her front yard. I ignored her. 
 
I cleaned up dog poo. Started laundry & dishes. 
 
I put water out in bird bath. I put out bunny food. I filled dog water & food bowl. I gave more cheese to cats. 
 
Walked down to the mail box to get post. The hats that I ordered were here.
 
I started doing bookwork.

Quickbooks had returned a document I had already completed. They want duplicate info on this. I am frustrated and depressed. SO much work they are piling on me. 
 
So I just sat and watched TV until Noon. Then I started working on the bookkeeping again.
 
I put away laundry and dishes. 

Computer internet kept going down. Could not accomplish anything.

I paid Nevada State Resale Sales tax online.

I went at 2:30PM to the shop. Left Wilson home alone with the cats. 

I stopped at the shop briefly. Then went to get my nails done at 3PM.

GEESE CAME BACK OCTOBER 1


Back at 3:30PM. Hubby and I took Tater and the Dually to St George. Lots of back up at the bridge in Littlefield. Lots of assholes cutting in front of us.

Made it to Moto Zoo by 5:55PM, right before they closed. Matt had everything to load. I walked Tater in the grass.

We went to Lowes to purchase doors for the shop. Also got some road cones. 

I went to Michaels & Target to get baking gifts for Hali, Reuben's wife's birthday on Saturday. I also got a $1 spatula for Hubby at Target.

We drove west to get corn dogs, but the truck & guy were already gone. We drove by BLAZE to get wood-oven fired pizza, but there was a line out the door.

Instead, I gave Tater some dried beef that I bought at Target.

We drove to Littlefield. Hubby went to get lottery tickets, donuts, and chicken-on-a-stick.

We arrived home at 7:30PM. So tired. Everything hurts. I took marijuana. Ate some chicken.

Watched Brockmire. 

Went to bed at 10PM.



No comments: