Friday, October 22, 2021

WENDYS BREAKFAST / WEBSITE DESIGN AT SHOP / ST GEORGE /

 FRIDAY
10-22-2021
 
 

 
Robert slept with us most of the night, he was only a couple inches from Tater's face. 
 
Up at 6:15AM. Still dark outside. Hubby was not in bed and I called him. He came back to bed for a few minutes. Petting Tater and Wilson. 
 
We got up. I got dressed and made the bed. Hubby let the dogs outside for potty. 
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for the puppies. Put tuna out for cat. I gave the cats some shredded cheese. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Tater got excited and started tearing around the house with his butt down. 

Hubby and I took Tater in the FMF to Wendy's to get breakfast sandwiches for me. 

Then I drove to the shop. Let Tater out. He ran into the shop-all excited.

Guys got there and started opening up; Bryson came over and I complimented him on the floor and barn doors that he painted.

Dustin was late and he finally got there at 9:15AM. We discussed the website. 

After that, I drove home.

Stupid neighbors still have their blue lights on in the middle of the day. Stupid neighbor was out in his yard, so I could not let Wilson out. 

I put away clean clothes. I started dishwasher. 

I started doing bookwork. 

I went outside and picked up poo.

Then I worked on bookwork more.
 
I took Wilson down to the shop in the FMF. We loaded into the Dually with Tater.

Drove to St George. 
 
Paid for yellow truck at Boat place. 
 
Drove to Walmart to meet guy and paid for X. 
 
Then we picked up burgers for dogs & us at 5 Guys. Hubby went inside to get burgers. Brought peanuts out and waited for his # to be called.
 
 
 
Drove towards Mesquite. Stopped in Littlefield to get lottery tickets.
 
Dropped off the truck and trailer at the shop. Backed it up against a tree so nobody can steal it.
 
Drove home in my FMF.
 
I was really tired. Took some marijuana and went to bed at 9PM.
 


 
 



No comments: