Monday, October 11, 2021

MONDAY AND COOLER AND RAIN

MONDAY
10-11-2021
 
 
 
56 Degrees this morning. Fall is here!

Almost mid-October. Scary that the year is just rushing by now!
 
Up at 6AM. Made the bed and dressed.
 
I went to the kitchen and made latte & Nanogreens. Warmed up egg breakfast for Wilson and gave him extra ham on it.
 
Wilson went outside for potty.
 
I put dirty dishes away in dishwasher.  I put clothes into the washing machine.

Wilson and I drove to Wendy's for breakfast sandwiches this morning.
 
IN DRIVE-THRU AT WENDYS
 
 
Talked to Hubby while we were driving.
 
Then drove home. Wilson went outside to potty. He came back inside and sat by the front door.

WIND started exactly at NOON like they predicted on the weather channel. Highs of 25-30mph up to 65 mph.

Hubby called at 2PM saying that he was done loading things at the shop.

Dust blowing - can't see the mountains.
 
DUST IN THE WIND
 

UPS (Brent) came with a package.

FedEx came with a package. 

I put away clean clothes. 

Watched TV.

Hubby called several times. Kept cutting out because he was driving thru Montana and Idaho.

I reserved a room for him at Red Lion Inn at Butte, MT.
 
Wilson sat outside most of the night. It started raining and he was on his dog bed. I finally made him come inside. 

I took marijuana gummies and went to bed at 11PM.
 

 

No comments: