Thursday, October 21, 2021

HUBBY TO VEGAS WITH PAT / SUN CITY CRAFT SHOP / HALLOWEEN PARADE

WEDNESDAY
10-21-2021




Up at 5:45AM to start making lattes & Nanogreens.

I warmed up my breakfast in the microwave. Then I warmed up dog breakfast eggs. Let the dogs outside for potty. 

Still dark. Sun not up.

I went to make the bed.

Hubby left. Tater stayed home.

I put away clean laundry. I loaded the dishwasher.

At 10:15AM, I rode my motorcycle down to the Pioneer Center, but forgot my mask. I rode home again. I picked up the mask and returned. 

The Craft Show was not great. Lots of people selling stuff they made in classes at the Center- ceramics, stained glass, jewelry. Not much that was unusual. Lots of knitting and crocheting. 

I walked thru quickly and left. 

Rode back home again.

Walked down to get mail. Just one box of a necklace from Etsy.

No boxes delivered yet.

I was hurting really badly and could not concentrate to work.

Hubby called a couple times from Vegas where he & Pat went to pick up some things.

No comments: