Sunday, October 10, 2021

HUBBY LEAVES FOR IDAHO

SUNDAY
10-10-2021 
 
 

Up at 3:30AM. I made latte for Hubby. Dressed Tater in his sweaters for his trip.

Hubby cleaned out the cat litter.

Hubby and Tater left with the trailer at 4AM to pick up Dana.

I went back to bed with Wilson and slept until 6:30AM. 

I got up and made breakfast eggs for Wilson. Gave tuna and shredded cheese to the kitties.

I put away clean laundry. Put away clean dishes. 

Watched TV for a while.

Picked up dog poo in yard. 
 
Fire Alarm kept going off. I re-set it at 10AM and at 4PM. 

Wilson and I went for a walk around the neighborhood at 7PM. 

WILSON ON WALK

 
Hubby called at 8PM. They had gotten there at 6:30PM. They went to dinner. 

I watched TV.

Took marijuana at 8:30PM.

Watched Cougar Town re-runs. 

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: