Sunday, October 24, 2021

SUNDAY / CLOUDY / WORK ON WEBSITE / PICK UP TAN TRUCK / DEEP ROOTS

 SUNDAY
10-24-2021
 
 
 
I woke up several times at 1AM when Hubby was coming to bed. Then fell back to sleep. Still a HUGE bump on my head and the rest of my forehead is FLAT.
 
Up at 5AM. I went potty. Came back to bed until 7AM. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby finally got up and warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs.

I warmed up my breakfast sandwich.

We sat down to watch morning news.

Hubby started laundry. I put away dirty dishes and started dishwasher.

Hubby vacuumed. I put Roomba in our bedroom.

Then we worked on our website.
 
At 11AM, we drove over to the detailers to pick up the tan truck. 

We stopped at the marijuana facility first and picked up gummies. They discontinued Hubby's favorite gummy that helped him sleep.

I followed Hubby to the shop driving the Dually while he drove the Tan truck. We put the tan truck in the shop. 

Then we drove home in the Dually.

I worked on bookwork at home. 

We watched TV - a couple documentaries. One on the band Chicago.

At 4:15PM, we took the dogs to the park so they could play. Dogs were excited. Tater ran a lot. Drank lots of water. 

Decided to drive by the property in Scenic to look at it again. 

Then we came home. It was getting dark. 

Watched TV. I took gummies. 

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: