Monday, October 18, 2021

MONDAY / RV PHONE CALL / FLIGHTS TO FLORIDA

 MONDAY
10-18-2021
 
 
 
 
Up at 6AM. I took a shower and washed my hair.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
I put out tuna, milk, and cheese for cats.
 
Hubby and puppies were still in bed. I brought Hubby's latte to him.
 
Then I put collars on dogs and let them outside.
 
Hubby dressed & made the bed.
 
I watched TV for a while. Lie to Me.

Then I did bookwork.
 
I made reservations for Casey, Chris, Brandi, Addison and some kid named Bryson to travel to Florida for training.

I put away dishes. I put away clean clothes.

While I was doing bookwork, the Cats got out the patio door. I went out and got them. 
 
I did more bookwork.
 
I walked down to the mailbox for mail.

I opened up a lot of packages. 4 packages for RMOR; some from Etsy. 

I watched more TV.

Then went back to bookkeeping at 2:30PM.
 
Fed Ex came and brought packages and 3 tires. 
 
I quickly contacted the seller to let them know we only received 3 of 4 tires from Amazon.
 
Hubby and Casey got here at 3:15PM. They had the trailer on the Dually and driving up to St George to look at truck to purchase. They put the packages into the truck, I gave Hubby my new iPhone to trade in St George, and reminded Hubby to get $ before they left town.

I went back to bookwork.

Started raining slightly. I brought the dog beds under the patio. 

Tater & Wilson headed outside to sit on the dog beds.

Hubby got home at 6:30PM after driving to St George with Casey, putting the trailer back in Jose's yard, and dropping off Casey.

Hubby stopped at Wendys for a chicken sandwich for my dinner. He got a burger, but did not eat it.

We watched TV for a while.

I took some marijuana gummies and went to bed at 9PM.


No comments: