Tuesday, October 19, 2021

TUESDAY / GARBAGE DAY /UTVS & FIRE AT SUNSET ON MESA

TUESDAY
10-19-2021 


Up at 6:45AM. Hubby was already up and had made breakfast eggs for dogs. Hubby said he actually slept late. 

I got up and made the bed. 

Then I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby called at 9:45AM to let me know he was picking up steel from L&M Welding for custom rock sliders.

I was vacuuming. I started Roomba in the master bedroom. I vacuumed the front bedroom.

I did laundry. I put away laundry

I started dishwasher. I put away clean dishes.
 
I picked up dog poo.  

Fed Ex dropped off boxes. 

I did bookwork. Paid bills. 

Left Wilson at home. 

Went down to the shop and dropped off the boxes that arrived.
 
I then went to the Credit Union and ordered an endorsement stamp for checks, and deposited the checks we had received.
 
I drove to the Police Department to request a copy of the Police report "as part of their process" it will take 2-3 days after I requested it to receive the report. "They will call me when it is ready". OMG. They are SO busy and it needs to take that long? WTF?
 
I had to fill out all my info. Name, Address, email, phone, GIVE THEM MY DRIVERS LICENSE. They also need my Social Security Number and date of birth. GOD DAMN. Where do Hackers find this info? At the police station. Fuck.
 
Went to Walmart. Too many people there. Snowbirds are back and ruder than ever. Then the employees in the deli were NOT WEARING THEIR MASKS. WTF? Right where the other employee was slicing my deli order. I took a picture and will report them.
 
I drove home. Dave, our neighbor was hanging in front of his garage and I stopped to talk with him .
 
Got the mail. Nothing but junk.
 
Then I got home and unloaded groceries. Made a latte. Gave tuna leftovers and jerky to Wilson as a treat. 
 
WILSON SOAKING UP THE SUN
 

Hubby got hone at 4:30PM with the Can-Am. It was all dusty everywhere from sitting at the shop.

We loaded chairs, food, and lattes into it. My latte fell over in the driveway and I had to go make another one. 

Just as we were leaving, Dave & Carmen drove in their driveway with their cr. They jumped into their UTV and it would not stay running.

So it finally started and stayed running. We drove behind them up the mesa. Dave opened and closed the gates at the top.

Then we drove to the fire pit by the flag. 

Roger & Mirielle, Scott, Faye, Angela (and a boyfriend), Connie & Mike, Carmen & Dave, Irl & Kathy, Kenny & Sharlene.


THE GANG ON THE MESA
KATHY, FAYE, CARMEN, DAVE, IRL, KENNY, SCOTT, MIKE, SHARLENE



UTVs ON THE MESA



KATHY, FAYE, SCOTT, DAVE


MOONRISE WITH HUBBY & SCOTT OVERLOOKING MESQUITE



ROGER & MIRIELLE'S UTV WITH LIGHTS


All of us watched the sunset and then the moon come up. We roasted weiners, roasted s'mores, warmed by the fire. People were looking at the names of stars on their phones.

By 8PM, I had enough and told Hubby that I wanted to go home. Everybody decided to leave at that time. We were the last to leave as we drove behind Dave & Carmen again.

At the road, we were going to get fuel but it was too cold. We turned around and Hubby drove too fast and the chairs fell off. We had to go BACK to get them. It was freezing.

At home, Hubby let the dogs outside. I took a hot bath and had marijuana gummies. By 9:30PM after watching 1 episode of Wild, Wild West I went to bed.

No comments: