Monday, October 04, 2021

MONDAY / OVERTON POWER / FMF BRAKES FIXED

MONDAY
10-4-2021
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 6AM. It was still dark outside. Getting to be Fall/ Winter. 
 
Hubby was making breakfast eggs for dogs. 
 
I got up and made lattes & nanogreens.

We watched TV News for a few minutes. 
 
Hubby & Tater left at 7:55AM.
 
Hubby went to Overton Power to discuss them billing for Hafen that we are no longer renting.
 
I did bookwork and stayed home with Wilson.
 
USPS delivery woman came and brought boxes. 
 
I did bookwork. Only have 138 more line-items to review for Quickbooks.
 
Fed Ex brought tires. Put them in garage. 

Brent with UPS got here at 2:30PM and brought packages.

Hubby got here at 3PM. He brought Tater home. Casey was sick today so Hubby sent Chris & Casey home.

I paid the Numerica 4 cents that we owed. 

Hubby left and was going to drive to Moto Zoo.
 
I worked on Quickbooks Live Bookkeeping. Only hae 100- line items to review!
 
Hubby got home at 5PM. 
 
We took the truck and dropped off the UTV that was on the trailer. We dropped off the tires & boxes at the shop. I got my car and drove home.

I took some marijuana gummies. I took a hot bath. My hip is now hurting.
 
I started the washing machine with clothes. 
 
Hubby put the clothes in the dryer after I went to bed.

Went to bed at 10PM.
 

No comments: