Saturday, October 23, 2021

SATURDAY / ST GEORGE / LOOK AT SCENIC PROPERTY / NAPS

SATURDAY
10-23-2021 






Up at 5:45AM. Hubby had set the alarm for 6AM. 
 
Hubby and dogs were still in bed. 
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs.

We loaded dogs into the FMF and Hubby drove to the shop. 
 
SUNRISE SATURDAY
 


 

I parked the FMF and we loaded into the Dually. Hubby already had the trailer on the Dually so we took off for St George.

No lenghty wait at Littlefield Bridge, we just drove thru it.

In St George, we drove directly to the boat place where Hubby loaded the Yellow truck on to the trailer. 

Then we drove to Moto Zoo and picked up parts. 

Stopped at Standard Plumbing Supply to get heater for the parts washer at shop.

Drove home. Too tired to stop to get Lottery tickets.

In Mesquite, we parked the truck with the yellow truck on the trailer against the tree and up next to the shop. 

I loaded the dogs into the FMF and drove home.

I was very tired. 

Hubby got home a couple hours later after he dropped off the trailer at Jose's yard. Hubby brought home groceries from Walmart. Milk, a ham. 

Hubby proceeded to bake the ham and make other food. 

We rode our motorcycles around the neighborhood and up to the Sports Complex just before the sun went down last night. 

We rode home. Let the dogs out to potty. Gave them snacks of Ham. 

I took Marijuana gummies & a chocolate chip cookies. 
 
Then walked down the hallway; bent over to pick up something and Tater raised his head up and hit me on the forehead. Immediately, I felt nauseous, intense pain, headache, swelling. He litterally flattened my forehead. Hubby came running. He gave me a cold compress with ice. 

I laid down and rested. Then went to bed early.

No comments: