Sunday, October 31, 2021

HALLOWEEN / PRINTER BROKE

SUNDAY
10-31-2021
HALLOWEEN 



 Up at 5AM. Cats were digging at the doors. I finally opened the bathroom and closet doors. Rattler was being bad.
 
Went back to bed until 8:45AM. We finally slept late.
 
I made lattes. Still having diarrhea and stomach pains.
 
I still can't eat. No appetite.
 
Tried to fill out paperwork for RV, but our printer would not work. Tried to clean it, but still would not work.
 
I had to shock Tater because he was barking at dogs walking past our house. He started shaking because we have not shocked him in a long time.
 
We left at 11AM to see if they had a Printer at Walmart. They did not have any. Picked up a card for Amanda and lip gloss for the truck.
 
Got my hair washed at Great Clips. No wait time at all! It was so nice to be clean again.
 
Drove by shop to see new black top.

Drove thru a neighborhood. Just wasting time.
 
We got back from Walmart & getting my hair cut.
 
I put Halloween card in box for Amanda.

Hubby did laundry. He installed the new fire alarm in our bedroom.

I paid Casey's bonus. He is getting over $10,000/month now. 

Watched TV. Hubby fell asleep.

I picked up dog poo.
 
We took the dogs to the Dog Park and they played for over an hour from 4-5PM.

When we returned home, we watched Documentaries of Music Bands on TV. Steely Dan, Harry Nilsson, Credence Clearwater Revival, Eagles. 

Went to bed at 10PM.

 


No comments: