Monday, November 01, 2021

NOVEMBER / NEW BLACKTOP AT SHOP / HUBBY TO ST GEORGE FOR TRAILER

MONDAY
NOVEMBER 1 2021
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 5AM to potty. 
 
Back to bed. Freezing cold. Got up for blanket in living room and spread it over me & Tater.
 
Up at 6:30AM. 
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.
 
I made lattes. 
 
Hubby & Tater to the shop at 7:30AM. Hubby had to be there early this morning.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.
 
I did bookwork. I watched TV.  

I went out & picked up dog poo.

Hubby said RV place needed signed contract, so without our printer working, I had to go down to the shop and print off paperwork & sign, then email it back. 

Left Wilson at home. Went to shop.

Dropped off parts that came in the USPS. 

Talked to Pat at shop. He took my box for Amanda to mail.

Then I took Tater with me in the FMF and drove to Police Station for police report on accident to turn over to Insurance company.

I drove home.

Gave treats to the dogs.

Tater went to the sofa and slept for the afternoon. He was tired.

Hubby went to St George at 3PM. He called me. We were approved for loan on RV.

Hubby parked his truck & trailer at the Pioneer Center.

I went to the Pioneer Center with the dogs in the FMF to pick up Hubby at 6:50PM.

I have been hot and sweaty all day.


 
 

No comments: