Tuesday, November 09, 2021

TUESDAY / GARBAGE DAY / EARLY AM RAIN / IPHONE 13

TUESDAY
11-9-2021 





Up at 5AM to potty. Hubby was already in the living room sitting on the sofa at 4AM. I went back to bed until 6AM. Still dark when I got up.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. 

I went out front to put more garbage in the garbage can. There were dark clouds everywhere. 

Very cool outside. It started to rain when we sat down to watch morning news. It cleared off and was a nice day.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed. I started laundry. I put dishes in dishwasher.

Hubby and Tater went to work in the Dually.

I put clean clothes away. I put dishes away. I picked up dog poo.

I was not feeling good, so I watched TV today.
 
Truck delivery brought the engine on a pallet that hubby ordered.

Then I tried to take a nap at 2PM. 

Hubby called and wanted to order a part.

Kill Devil account still not set up. I sent another email.

Hubby got home at 4PM with Tater. Said today was REALLY busy.

As we were leaving home, UPS brought our new gel mattress bed. Hubby put it in the garage. 

We left dogs at home and took Dually to meet Irl & Kathy at the motor home at Pioneer Center. We showed them thru everything.

Then we re-parked it and drove to Verizon dealer in town. Picked up my phone.

Went over to Walmart and got groceries.

Drove home and unloaded groceries. Hubby made himself dinner.

I had hurt my back and sat on heating pad. 

Set up my new iPhone 13. 

No comments: